Do you love me as much as you love cookies?

We all find ourselves saying "I love this" and "I love that" from time to time. So if we you say "I love cookies" and then say "I love you" does that mean you love me as much as you love cookies?




Well actually, I don't know about you but I may actually love you as much as I love cookies....Which is a good thing, especially if they are Hanna's cookies.





Anyway, have you ever noticed that we tend to tell those we don't truly love "I love you" more than those than we truly appreciate?

Example:
"Can you give me a foot massage? Thanks I love you!"

or

"Sorry I smacked you in the face, you know I love you right?"

Just sayin'

5 comments

  1. But do you love me more than you love cookies? lol
    Love you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a classic. Only you Anali, lol. I love you, MORE THAN COOKIES. Yes, even my cookies, lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take hanna's cookies over you any day!!
    jkjkjk, yeah yeah yeah, I love u like a fat kid loves a snickers bar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kifles where would I be without you too lol

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?