How do you see yourself?

Have you ever felt down? how bout a little "blue" or a little disappointed in yourself?

If you are human (and I hope you are if you are reading this), then the probability of you answering yes to this question is extremely high.



Well my friend, try this.

"Learn to see yourself through the eyes of those who love you"



It's a simple concept that goes a long way. The reality is that we as human beings are our own worst judge, and we don't always see all the wonderful qualities we carry, that is until somebody points them out.



Think about it, if we are loved then that means we carry SOME good qualities right? Well, get the good and run with it! absorb as much positives from others as possible. Trust me, it works I I know from experience ;)

After all, how can we reach our full potential (or come close to it) if we don't love ourselves and what we do?



I have an even better proposition if you still seem to feel down. Try seeing yourself through other eyes, eyes that aren't like yours or mine. Try the eyes of the creator.

He said....

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

Jeremiah 29:11


"How precious to me are your thoughts, God!
How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them,they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you. "

Psalm 139:17-18


Understandable right?


Well, Happy thinking :)

"We love him, because he first loved us"
1 John 4:19

5 comments

  1. Ahh Kindred, this was a really post. Would have been even better if the little bird cage wasn't in the way. Haha! But seriously, that is something to think about. (The post, not the bird cage.) Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a really what post? lol... and don't hate on my birdcage!
    I wonder why it is in your way? not in my way! haha
    Love you and miss you too.
    Will visit soon, hopefully see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiiiccceee, le gusta. See, I know spanglish too! Lol. But ya, very thought provoking.

    And I like that heart cloud thing :)

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?