The Bread of Life


"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me"
Revelation 3:20

Last Saturday we had children's church and I have to say it was quite original and interesting! The pictures below are pretty self explanatory.



Pastor preaching


The boys

The boys with Sis.Reyna, their Sunday school teacher (Joshua cracks me up with his sheep). Basically every little boy had a scripture that was relevant to what they were holding.

Joshua: "The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want." Psalm 23:1
What was also funny is that Jose (boy to the left of Joshua) kept acting like he was calling the sheep

Jose (The third boy) was carrying a little lamp: "Then spoke Jesus again to them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12

Sis.Yadira and her son Jose singing a song, they did a spectacular job!

Esteban Jr : "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me"- Revelation 3:20

ummmm, he is new at church and I honestly don't know his name...lol.. but he said a couple of scriptures.

Well those were the pictures! another GREAT thing was that Kevin (The first picture on this post) got baptized last Sunday!

He is fourteen years old and is the tallest young person we have. I feel like he will amount to great things in the future! He is super excited about the things of God :)

By the way that "Bible" Kevin was holding in that picture was made out of REAL bread!



3 comments

  1. I loved this post! Children's church is the best! It's so awesome to see God work in kid's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh Kindreds! We had AWSOME service last night! We had a little one get the holy ghost! wooohooo!

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?