Honestly, your'e not that special

You may be wondering what my title is all about, and I'm about to tell you (goodness, don't rush me!). There are many people that take things WAY too personal, for example: Let's say you waved at somebody and they did not wave back and then you flip out and think they either hate you or are ignoring you. When in reality maybe they didn't see you, are in deep thought, or are simply having a bad day. I have noticed that we tend to take things to a personal level when it is not even needed. So please next time somebody is not all smiles around you, know that they are probably going through something or thinking about something that has absolutely nothing to do with you. Sorry to tell you but the world doesn't revolve around you, or me. It's a simple concept that has been told to us once in our life time but we tend to forget. Just live a happy jolly life k? K, thanks :) On a completely different note, I went to Stanford this past Saturday for a club event and I made a new friend! (the statue) My new friend is proof that some individuals look smarter when they don't talk. Oh, and for those of you that are judgemental I am not throwing up gang signs.

8 comments

  1. this is soooo true! most of the time people who think the world revolves around them, still have some growing up to do. funny you post this cause on sat. (wont name names) lol but one of the "young people" through a fit cause he didnt get his way...anyways good post.....and nice friend1 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassy! Welcome to my blog, thanks for commenting ;) and yes yes unfortunitely we are not as special as our mothers would like us to think lol.
    And my friend is pretty cool, i'm always right around him! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I waved at your new friend but he didn't wave back - I'm so offended!

    Haha! This was a good post and a very true one! I have found that if you just don't take things personal, you will be a much happier individual. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, he likes to make sure he doesn't make any wrong moves... haha get it? get it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First I want to say Anali awesome post. Second I want to say its funny how standing in the cold for a hour while so called "friends" decide to take the scenic route is not getting your way. Also its funny how people are so quick to say what is wrong with other people but never stop to look at themselves. Last time I checked the bible says in Mattew 7:1-5 "Judge not, that ye be not judged For with what judgement ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mere, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thins own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." So let's please all just follow the bible cuz that's what we supposed to do. Thank you. Y'all have a nice day.
    -Bernard out

    ReplyDelete
  6. *A few words are wrong because of automatic spell correct on cell phones. More = Mote and thins = thine that's the only two I know of, thank you have a nice day.
    -Bernard out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha very, very true post Anali.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post analisha!!!!!
    and concerning the other comment......OUCH!!

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?