It's okay to Procrastinate

I'll be the first to admit that there have been times I have gone to church with a full load on my mind. All I can think of is what I need to do, upcoming tests, events, etc.
Then I realize that Church is the only place where it's actually okay to procrastinate on life. After all, isn't that what church is for? To forget about the outside life and recharge our battery?

This is just a thought like usual, but it's so true. It's so easy to get wrapped up in work and in life, but it's also okay to give ourselves breaks when we are at church. :)

(P.s Seattle pictures are still pending, lol )

2 comments

  1. I like this! It's very true. Not only should we take a rest from the outside world when we are at church, but we should let what happens in the services affect the way we think when we are back outside in the daily grind. Thanks for the post, love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I really like this. I really do.

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?