Tiene Vida de Perro

aka "They live the life of a dog"
I guess it is supposed to be an insult, but as I sit here in my living room watching my dogs sleep I can't help but notice they have a good life.
  • They get free rides
  • Free Food
  • They don't even have to wash themselves
  • They don't ever have to worry about having a roof over their heads
  • They get affection
I guess I could go on and on...but I guess the life as a dog in the U.S isn't bad, in Mexico is a different story.

(P.S My dog just snored lol)
(P.S BUT they can't eat chocolate OR avocados)
:D

1 comment

  1. Oh my word haha! In Ethiopia, dogs are probably treated waaaay worse than in Mexico. In fact one of the really "bad words" and worst insults is um well I wont write it publicly but the "word" means dog. SO if you call a person a dog in Amharic, you better repent like immediately :) just thought I'd share.

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?