A Small Blessing

God works in mysterious ways! I came home to find a check waiting on my desk. I first thought it was a refund that I had been waiting for, but then I saw that it said "Al Horton Award".

Yay I go an award! Um, but I have NO IDEA what it is for and who it's from. Lol
I'm just considering it a blessing and a little reminder from God that he loves me and will take care of me in more than one way.

Oh wait, I just googled it and it says some other girl received, anywho,it says it is for "genuine commitment for academic excellence".

This still is a mystery! Lol

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
-Romans 8:28


3 comments

  1. Aw, cool! Congratulations. Well, since your dying to know, it was me. You deserved it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol keep it coming then! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha UM Jen, how bout meeee please?? Lol that's cool Anali!

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?