Them That Fear Him

"He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them"
Psalm 145:19

What has stuck out to me the most is the phrase "them that fear him". If we fear the Lord, he will like the scripture says, give us the desires of our heart, hear our cry and save us. All are wonderful! But what leaves an impression on me, is that by simply fearing our omnipotent God, he will have mercy on me and save me. Don't get me wrong, God granting me the desires of my heart is wonderful, but I want to be saved!

I actually came across this scripture in my journal from last year, I wrote that fearing the Lord is key to living right. Fearing God, is what makes us make our paths straight if they are crooked, it's what saves us! God saves us if we fear him; if we fear him, conviction will always rise.

He has never left me because I fear him!

1 comment

  1. If this was facebook, I'd "like" this post :)

    -Hanna K.

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?