Will You Remember Your Victories?

Why does the word "Victories" look funny? Anyway, I just wanted to share something I've been doing for about over a month or so. I started writing down my little victories or answered prayers in a journal for reference in the future.

You see, God didn't bring me out of an abusive relationship or saved me from drug abuse, but I guess that is my testimony all together right? What I'm trying to say, is that I need some kind of "rope" for me to pull myself back just in case one day I need it. Whereas somebody who has had a rough past would use that to remind them of where God brought them from. I know some people feel invincible and that they will always be strong in God, but I rather be cautious than to be overly confident.

Maybe you guys should try writing these little things down! I have written things down like an answered prayer about a job and times where God had touched me in a particular way he had never touched me before.

This is my journal ! (Excuse my little tired eyes)


The cover says "Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it"

Okay that is all :D

4 comments

  1. Ooooh I love that quote! And that's a good idea; at our ladies prayer, we have a book like that. It's cool because a lady who one of the Sisters wrote in the book (her son was in a bad motorcycle accident) actually came to our prayer meeting and testified that her son who was supposed to be dead is miraculously recovering!! When we told her she was in the book, she was so moved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote on your journal!! It's so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanna: I'm a little confused, do you guys write down various testimonies?
    Emily: I love the quote too! I bought it when I noticed a lot of people just do things for bragging rights, or they just talk about doing stuff but never do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We write down the prayer request, and when it's answered, we write it down too! So ya, testimonies eventually lol.

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?