3 Things (Tagged by Hanna)

Ummm.

3 Names People Call Me:

1. Anali
2. Ana (When people can't remember my name)
3. Fea (I have loving friends what can I say! haha)

3 Places I've Lived:

1. San Francisco, CA
2. San Lorenzo, CA
3.Red Wood City, CA

3 Places I have Worked:

1. Sonic Drive in
2. Chabot College
3. Medical Interpreter

3 Things I Love to Watch:

1. People filled with the Holy Ghost
2. People when they don't know they are being watched (try it at times!)
3. My dog laying in the sun hahah

3 Places I Have Been:

1. Culiacan, Sinaloa
2. Seattle, WA
3. Guadalajara, Jalisco

3 Things I Love to Eat:

1. COOKIES!
2. Corn beef hash and eggs
3. Apple's and peanut butter (nom nom nom)



3 Things I Love:
1. Jesus
2. Laughing
3. Mom and Dad


3 Things I'm Looking Forward To:


1. Getting the acceptance letters from schools.
2. Graduating!!!!!!!!!
3. Meeting that special somebody.... I guess.. lol

3 People I Regularly Get E-mails from:

1. Sis. Val
2. USF
3. Fastweb

3 Places I Want to Go:

1. Venice, Italy
2. Mexico City (pyramids!)
3. To get a latte

3 Things I am Good at:

1. Talking
2. Giving advice
3. Singing? (although I'm DEFINITELY not the best)

3 Things I'm Bad at:

1. Speaking slowly!
2. Being outgoing at conferences (Idk why!)
3. Telling jokes

3 Things I Do When I am Bored:

1. Look for new music for church
2. Read odd news
3. Organize (stuff that I usually don't organize, that is)

3 Things I Want:

1. God to use me as he wishes.
2. To learn the guitar!
3. Too visit Christy in Fontana :D



I tag Emily and Jen!!!!!!!

5 comments

  1. I just posted mine because I saw that Hanna tagged me. And now I see you tagged me, too, so it's up! lol Heyyy so I didn't know you like apples and peanut butter!! Me too! We are so kindreds! And I want to go to Venice, Italy so we should go! ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go let's go!!!!! and I basically enjoy anything with peanut butter... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI ANALI!!!!

    So glad we met!!

    Oh, and the following is a LIE - "3 Things I'm Bad at: 2. Being outgoing at conferences (Idk why!)"

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! Hey I put an effort! The Lord does miracles. Plus, you weren't very threatening. hah!
    I'm glad I met you and Michelle! Hope to see you both soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *whew!* so glad I wasn't threatening!

    oh gosh, you people make me want to come back to the area soon!

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?