A Post All About Hanna




  

Holy Names University's view

Last Friday I attended Hanna's crossing over event thingy-majig. Basically she is transferring to Samuel Merrit so she can fully prepare to be a NICU nurse. My dearest Hanna is one of the smartest people I know! No JOKE! This woman has brains, just like her family members. I find it a privileged to be able to study with this big brain on legs (lol), even if they don't teach her much in physiology (I'll never let Holy Names forget that!). Hanna will be a wonderful nurse one day, I'll be taking care of the screaming mom's while she is with the babies. 

Love love love this woman to death! She is honestly Amazing, I don't know what I'm going to do when she gets married and leaves me. haha. 

It was also her birthday last week, so I got to spend some extra time with her. Here are some pictures of the event and ONE picture from her birthday.

 
Jen and I

 Brother and Sister Kifle.. Aweeeee
I think being around a Mexican influenced Coco to take up salsa dancing.
 
Abel being studious as usual.
 Kindreds :)
 This is my point of view of Coco. Yes, I am short and yes, he is tall. I was laughing so hard I almost couldn't take the picture.
 Awe
 
"Wait wait take a picture of me leaving HNU"- Hanna
We sang at a little chapel. We had to rebuke some spirits coming from the idols first though.
 Coco gave Hanna a digital camera for her Birthday! He is sure making her other brother's look bad.. ahem
This was from her birthday party, she looked very Ethiopian with the dress and the hair :D




7 comments

  1. Awwwwwww she GOT her camera!!! YAAAAY!I was wondering if she had gotten it AND I asked her the other day but she NEVER responded back to that text! NOW she can take lots of pics of me when she comes out here!!! LOL! OMW!!! ALL you kindreds are SHORT!!! LOL THat pic of Coco with the rose in his mouth is HILARIOUS!!! OMW thats crackin me up!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL or you can take self portraits with HER camera when she is there.

    And we are NOT short, it's just that everybody else is tall!
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW did you know I take self-portraits????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm.... Looking at your blog doesn't give it away AT ALL. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious convo, Mary and Anali!
    HAHA!

    ANALI, muchas gracias por sus amables palabras (?) :D

    P.S. I will be tickled pink and purple if you end up leaving us Kindred's first, which is highly likely in my opinion.

    I ♥ you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. su* not "sus" , not plural darling :D

    I don't think you can be tickled pink, I mean, you don't even blush! How lucky are you?!

    About me leaving first, um, IDK. HAHA Love you too even if you don't answer your phone that much and in case of an emergency you would be unreachable. How about that for a run-on sentence eh?

    :)

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?