Heritage 2012 - Extra Commentary

Okay everybody, I was reading Mary's post on Heritage and I was LOLing because of all the memories that are in my head (That sound pretty weird huh?) so I just wanted to write one more post on Heritage explaining a few things.

1. The "That's so ethnic" phrase
 Okay well, what had happened waaaaas, that on Wednesday night Jayne wore this totally cute outfit that I thought looked African. But of course I didn't say "Jayne you look cute and African" so I said "Jayne you look so ethnic"  and since then everybody started cracking up and using that.
Well on Wednesday or Thursday night, Jayne come out with a scarf on her head and points to Hanna who also has a scarf on her head and says "Anali, do we look ethnic?". So I start laughing, and if that wasn't enough Hanna pulls out a plastic bag and starts putting it on her head because she forgot a shower cap.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH (I'm literally smiling right now and am giggling a bit as I write this).
I started rollin'!!! Now that was SUPER ETHNIC (aka Ghetto) !! And the next day when I was trying to tell the story I couldn't stop laughing again! LOL.


2. "No, no, no, no"
 Well that song, that says  "Nobody like Jesus, no, no no no" became our theme song before church. Jedidah Hanna and I were jammin' to it and even coordinated moves to it. Mary actually got a picture of us. The funny part was that at one point there was a red truck behind us, when I looked back they were laughing at us and gave us a thumbs up. At the red light they did the same thing! hahaha

3. "Chick-A-Fil"
 To clear things up, Hanna and I did NOT like Chick-Fil-A, their chicken tasted like pickles. LOL. Sooo I kind of accidentally messed up the name and called it "Chick-A-Fil".

4. My Kindred Jen was there in the spirit.
If you guys don't know Hanna Jen and I are Kindred spirits, AKA Kindred's. Well Jen kept sending us some random funny stuff that made us laugh during the trip, which included
This:
d


and on our way to Heritage sends a scripture to Mary that said she will catch a man or something.
When I told her we all received that word, she texted me back saying
"I SAY-AH IT IS NOT YOUR TIME-AH"
So I was cracking up, and I'm not going to comment on that Jen.. ahem. LOL!!

5. Mary's Cooking
Okay, Mary wanted me to blog about this so I am. Hanna and I have already mentioned that Mary is a REALLY GOOD COOK, but we didn't mentioned it's healthy! I felt that I had gained weight since we were eating biscuits and gravy at like 12AM. But guess what? I lost between 2-3 pounds last week!!!


WOW! I guess the food is good and healthy. Plus swimming for three days straight also helped.

:) Can't wait until next year!

10 comments

  1. You forgot the Sha-nay-nay trap joke and Jedidah's matter of face resoponse!!! Bahahaha!!! Maybe I'll do a post about that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW I just now saw that juan part of the joke...bahahaha...LOLOL!! I'm such a weeeeelll you know...LOL!!! You forgot the white trash jokes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I was going to put a picture of the Sha-nay-nay trap but I don't think Jen would want me to. I thought the ones I mentioned were safer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I made it to your post! Whoo hoo....even though I wasn't there! :( Hopefully next year, kindred! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be SO cool if you went next year. The trip would be complete! Love you too! Even if you embarrass me ;) haha

      Delete
  5. I am a DIE HARD Chick Fil-A fan and yeah, I don't eat the sandwiches there because of the pickle taste so you two are excused in not liking it!

    P.S. Ya shoulda gotten the nuggets! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will you believe I had a dream I went to chick-fil-a last night? Lol, guess I'm not quite over this trip. Lol! We shall take suggestions next time!

      Delete
    2. I believe the Lord was speaking to you, Anali.

      Delete
  6. cRaZy cuz we went to Chick-a-Fil today for lunch!!! May I make the SUGGESTION of ordering a sandwhich with NO PICKLES??? LOL

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?