Heritage 2012


 My first Heritage Conference was AMAZING. I met a lot of new people, and heard great preaching and worship! I can officially say that I made 7 new friends (Mary, Liz, Jenna, Jedidah, Jaqueline and Jayne). Who knew that you could become cool with people so fast? Rooming with a lot of girls wasn't really bad, and I wasn't suffocated by hairspray fumes.

I have to admit I did see some pleasant differences between conferences in California and this conference. I probably shouldn't say anything, BUUUUUT I don't care if people get offended so I'll say it anyway. :)

I was amazing at how comfortable I was at Heritage, I felt like there were no "Clickish" groups, as I have felt in the past years at Cali conferences, but that is just my own personal opinion. I don't know what It was about the people or my surroundings, but I was able to be myself, you know, like telling muffin jokes and talking non stop? hah, I tend to be quieter in the past, so I am proud of myself!

(Must be weird me saying I'm quiet, EVER, for those who know my loud goofy side! haha)

Everybody is also very friendly! Can't wait to see people again at  Youth Alive and at Conqueror's conference!!

 It was also pretty cool how some restaurants opened specifically for us Apostolics!!

Anyway, here are some pictures!!!

 Sis. Ginty and us. Thank you to all the Ginty's for making us feel completely at home! We never felt like we were a burden to them whatsoever, THANK YOU Mary for letting us stay with you!
 Liz and her creepy, vintage doll.... I kind of hate creepy dolls, yeah, I watched Chucky when I was little -___-


 Packing the the rack... even though we didn't even take the rack thingy because our stuff was too heavy. haha


 Peanut butter Oreo hah hah! Cali girls   :)

 How AWESOME is Jedidah?! She brought us survival kits!!
heh heh
Jayne's "ethnic" outfit lol



This picture is very funny to me (stolen from Jedidah). Looks like Jac is entertaining me VERY much....ahem.. cricket cricket.. lol
 Old lady Michelle!!

 People singing Happy birthday to Mary.
 She really hated the attention.
 Like, really.
 Jayne's CUTE dress!!!




 Colorado was pretty.


 Yeah, I rather not risk it.. lol



 Go gurrrooooool!



 The crew minus Hanna


 I have NEVER seen such a HUGE youth group before!
 Loveeeeeee Heeeer!
 Especially since she let me borrow stuff when I had no clothes! lol
Jenna's big hair. It almost hit the ceiling. 


 Sambra Monsi and I. Sambra! It was great meeting you! You are a sweetheart :)
 Yeah, I have no idea who that guy in the back is. LOL
Texan's... Yeeehawwww!

Zombie Hanna

Our "Youth Leader" Jaqui packing the van, and Liz of course!

 Last picture with Jedidah before saying goodbye :'(

 Mary's awesome sleeping mask, which she used as a headband. lol

 Don't judge me, but Hanna and I were fascinated with the clouds in Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico. This one was in New Mexico. Purrrtaaaay!





Oh and my new friend Joe and I might have made her sister's dream come true. One sleeping mask to go over her eyes, and another one to go over her mouth. High Five Joe!!! :)

27 comments

  1. OH NO YOU DIDN'T SAY "Yeeehawwww!"! LOLOL!

    Analiiiiii! I Miss You! And I hope you don't mind that I'll steal a couple pics..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I wish I could have gone and hung out with everyone :) Love you Mary, Jen, Hanna and Jayne! And Anali, I want to meet you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to meet you soon! Will you be at youth alive?

      Delete
    2. Yes I will be :) I go every year cuz its in my "hood" lol.. Are you coming?

      Delete
    3. Yes that is the plan! Hopefully I see you., I'll make sure to introduce myself if I see you, and please approach me if you see me first :)

      Delete
    4. Will do! Send me an email and I will give you my number. That way we can text and won't miss each other! :)

      Delete
    5. My email is mrs.kthaler@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Anali! Love you dearie! It was so awesome to meet you :) that picture of Jenna's hair is priceless! Hahaha goood times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too! Looking forward to seeing you again! You and all your witty comments :)

      Delete
    2. Youth alive is looking like a possibility ;)
      I am totally stoked that you think I'm witty! Lol

      Delete
    3. Yay yay yay! Let me know when you find out :)

      Delete
  4. Anali, I'm glad I got to meet you and get to know you (with which I mean besides your name, LOL) at Heritage. Your a very sweet and caring godly lady, with a GREAT personality. Hope to get to know you better and see you again in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet :)
      Would be nicer if I knew who put this haha.
      I'm sure I feel the same way though, whoever you are. lol

      Delete
  5. ANALI! I love you too! Now come wash the clothes you borrowed...jk lol.
    I like the sarcastic commentary on the pic's btw, like how Mary "hated" the attention lol (you handled it well Mary;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gotchu Hanna! I see how it is, now come wash the DRESS YOU BORROWED Thur! LOL

      Delete
  6. Good Times, Good Times :) Looks like we coordinated well on our gifts to mary O and I wont judge, of course you liked the clouds in New Mexico, Thats cuz New Mexico is awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking, do you know Jacq's bday? Maybe we can give her two sleeping masks for her birthday so she doesn't interrupt me during any future lock -in's when I want to tell a story! LOL
      And don't flatter yourself, I said the clouds were cool in Arizona, Colorado AND New Mexico... Heh heh.. :)

      Delete
    2. sounds like a good plan :) LOL

      Delete
  7. Eh hem, HI Joe! I'm Anali's friend and I've heard LOTS about you. Just sayin'! God bless. ;) Ahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well this is awkward... Hahahahahahahaa

      Delete
    2. O really well I hope it was good stuff:)

      Delete
  8. I told you that you could delete the comment! haha Guess you didn't want to! Anyways, yes it was good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I have nothing to hide. If I had said bad things and had something to hide I would like, go push you off a bridge as soon as I read what you commented. Lol

      Delete
  9. Am I the ONLY person that just ASSUMED that the anon comment was from Joe?!?!? Bahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soooo entertaining hahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?