I Just Couldn't Help It

Soooooooo I know I said I would go on a blog fast,and trust me surprisingly it's been hard NOT to blog, BUT I couldn't help it.

HANNA AND I LEAVE TO ARIZONA IN 2 DAYS!!!!!
I am going swimming in 2 days!!!
I am going to spend time with Mary in 2 days!!!!!!


I'm SO excited I'm like, squealing inside. HAHA!
aaaaand my room is a complete mess, laundry+packing =HUGE mess. 


I'm excited about Heritage too, of course, NOT so excited about the heat. I mean, I know I'm Mexican and I'm supposed to like the heat, but I really don't AT ALL. Just give me some iced coffee and i'll be like this doggy below.




Well see ya later!


:)

5 comments

  1. And I get to see HA in 6 days!! It's almost here!!! :) :) :)

    I wanna go swimming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so sad! I won't be able to see ya'll!!! The day ya'll come is the day I leave to Mexico! :( Have fun at Heritage! Ya'll wil def NOT be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen!!! I saw your comment at 5 when you put it, but I was at the airport. When came home I went back to sleep and I guess I'm so excited I had a dream that I saw you in AZ and then another dream that I was telling you the dream Hahaha !

    Lily , so sad I won't b able to see u :( maybe WWC? While your in Guadalajara have a raspado and a Mexican coconut with chile yummy... Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAAAAAAAAY!!!! I can't wait to see you!!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!! Partaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?