I Have My Moments Too!

Okay well I know that everybody thinks that I'm super smart and all  (haha), but I have my blonde/dumb moments too. (No offense to the blondes out there)

Here are some recent ones.

1. This one happened at Coco's eagle scout thing, (Click HERE to read Hanna's version) which is basically the highest rank of boy scouts. Anyway, I innocently looked at Hanna and asked
"Why aren't there any girls"
Hanna kindly responded " Um, because that's the girl scouts"


2. At Youth Alive I went to order at In-N-Out and asked for a #5.... there are only three items on the menu. I guess I was looking a the "5" on the #2.
My conversation went a little like this with the guy at the register.

Me: "Can I have a #5"
*Guy looks back at the menu confused*
Me: "Oh I mean a #2"  (as I am totally cracking up at myself, the guy taking my order doesn't laugh)
Me: "You looked back at the menu huh"
Guy: "Yeah, I was like huh I didn't know we had one"

3. We went to eat at "The Lazy Dog" Saturday night and there was a painting of a dog laying down on the wall. So I point to it and say
"Oh Lazy dog! I get it"
Then there was a waiter right by it and he says- "Lazy dog?" - with his hand on his chest, as in saying "me?"
Me: "No not you, the dog on the painting"

Melissa and I walk out giggling.


4. About three weeks ago Hanna and I were at a thrift store and there was some fake hair on top of the rack.
So I look at Hanna and say- "Hey Hanna, there's your weave!"

Then I look to the left and there is an African American by me who looked at us....woops!



Ayayai Anali!






17 comments

  1. You should write a book. How To Speak "Anali".

    I think you have enough material to get started. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you really wanted to learn how to Speak Anali you just have to speak really really fast! lol

      Delete
  2. Ahahaha! You made me laugh! lol Thanks for sharing. I have my moments as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha!! The picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! I always say "blonde is a state of mind, not a hair color" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Anali!! You just confirmed my suspicions about your "smartness" :) hahaha Life is never boring if you don't know everything! ;) I have way too many moments like you lol

    Jedidah,
    I LOVE what you said! That is soooo true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen: I would have told you about the In-N-Out moment over the phone at Youth Alive, but NOOOO somebody didn't call me back.. lol

    Kendra: There is actually a story behind the picture...it's when my mom's car broke down. I should probably blog about that. lol

    Jedidah: That's true huh? Blondes loose their train of thought and goes to another state of mind...lol

    Eliana: Should I bring up the 1+4= 7 at On Course? Remember that? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMW!!! I totally forgot about that!! hahaha I have an excuse though...it was really early in the morning ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuses! Either way, it's one of the funniest memories I have of you. lol

      Delete
  8. tHAT Weave moment with Hanna reminds of the black dog u saw with nappy hair that reminded you of ME!!! Bahaha!!! See i'm NOT the only one thaT haS MOMENTS!!! AHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to title it "Uh, Classic Anali Moments" But I didn't lol.

      Delete
    2. You should call it Ayayai momentos...or something so its ETHNIC!!! LOL!!!

      Delete
    3. I SO agree hahahaha!!! "Ayayai Momentos de Anali" :P

      Delete
  9. Ooops! Maybe I was sleeping! I really don't remember. lol I'm sure there will be more moments to come. And Eliana, I love your 1+4=7. lol Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More moments like the Barns&Nobles moment?

      Delete
    2. Oh no Bunny you remember that moment too???? Aye aye aye!! hahaha

      Delete
  10. Hahaha!! That was unforgettable. lol Classic Kindred Moment for sure!

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?