In a Year

Random Facts
- Babies grow about 1/2 to 1 inch per month from 6 months on, and gain about 5 to 7 ounces  a week.
- There are 3,030,000 high school dropouts per year
- It is estimated that 1,638,910 men and women will be diagnosed with cancer in 2012 and 577,190 will die.
- In 2009 there were 2,077,000 marriages.
- In 2009 there were 25,103,770 iPhones sold.
- In 2008 there were 366 days in that year, and in 2009 there were 365 days.

Me in a Year
- In 2006 I did not know how to drive, in 2007 I did.
- In 1989 Anali did not exist, and in 1990 this world was blessed.
- In 2008 I became an Auntie.
- In 2006 I no longer had an Abuelita Maria
- I started 2005 wearing pants and ended the year in skirts (the year I was baptized and received the Holy Ghost)



Okay this post is probably a little odd, but you know how a lot of people say "So much can change in a year"? Well it's true. It may be that last year you did not own an iPhone and this year you do, or this year you know somebody you did not know last year, either way a lot can change, and does change in a year.

I'm not who I was in January, and especially not who I was a year ago. I thank God for that! Because I know God see's me for who I am now, and if God see's us all that way why can't we see each other that way? It is also another reason that we should always be on our toes making sure that we are right with God, because just because we felt Him yesterday doesn't mean it guarantee's we will feel Him tomorrow.

Just a random thought.


Our only security is our ability to change.  ~John Lilly

4 comments

  1. It might be a random thought, but it is a good one. May God help us to redeem the time and make the most of the days and years that He gives us here on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random is just you! So it was totally normal! lol Good thought, thanks for sharing! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right Sister Connell!
    Thanks for commenting :)

    Kindred, you are correct, random is me. haha. Love you too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I like your new blog background!

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?