I Have Proof I Have Bad Parents..

What kind of parents put their child on a dresses to take a picture? I could have fallen and died!

 Here they go again leaving me on an edge where I could have easily fallen!
 And then they even leave me alone on a shopping cart! I could have rolled away, and they would have never seen me again. I even look scared!






LOL just kidding, I have the best parents EVER. But I did tease them about these pictures. I even showed them to some ladies from the church to prove that my parents didn't take care of me. lol.



Last but not least...
 Check this picture out. My cousins face cracks me up for some reason. You know, the little boy with the bulging eyes?  lol I'm the squinting one in the red. lol.

9 comments

  1. lol there is so much I could say...You know..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! You know what, this is proof your parents have a BAD DAUGHTER! You know you threw a huge fit to to be put on top of that dresser and edge-thing! And then you probably told your parents to go away when they were trying to shop for YOU!!

    HAHA kiddin!
    Funny pics...you look like a chino in the last pic :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at my face when i was on the dresser, does it look like i was throwing a fit? No, thank you very much. Lol

      Delete
    2. You just proved my point! That's the "YES!!! I got exactly what I wanted mwahahaha!!" kinda face!

      Delete
  3. LOL!!! Would you believe that my mom used to let us play on top of the fridge??? AHAHAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, lol how did you guys get on top ?

      Delete
  4. All in all (even if you had bad experiances growing up, Lol )they raised a jewel of a daughter. Your an awesome friend and great Godly example.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my experiences where great, heh heh and thanks sambra ! ( think its you) lol

      Delete

What-do-ya think?