Liebster Award - Nominated by My Kindred

I was nominated by my dearest Kindred, Jen. I'm a bit late but here is my post. I enjoyed reading everybody's blog posts too :) 


What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award's origins are pretty much a mystery. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that have 200 or less followers. It's basically a "Hey, that's a sweet little blog you've got there. Here's an award!" You can't just accept the award. You have to play by the (ever changing) rules and pay it forward. Then you can put the award on your blog for all to see.

The Rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself. (I hope that you enjoy them! I tried to write things that hopefully my readers may not know, but then things that new people stopping in may find interesting as well.)
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you. (My 11 questions for each of the 11 nominated blogs are near the bottom of this post!)
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate. (At the very bottom of this post you will find the links!)
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. (see the intro of this post!)

11 facts about me:

1. I was born in San Francisco
2. My Favorite Starbucks drink is the Caramel Brulee Latte, sadly it only comes out in December.
3. I currently have a blister in my mouth and it hurts.
4. I have a stuffed red blood cell in my room (like a stuffed animal)
5. I can scratch all areas of my back.lol
6. I wear 7.5 shoes... or 7, but mostly 7.5 . hah
7. I've never had a birthday in the park.
8. I was president of a club before.
9. It relaxed me when people do my hair.
10. I don't usually hold new borns, they're so fragile!
11. I just found out I have a little eczema.
Nominee's questions:
    1. Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry?Chocolate for the most part, but if it is ice cream then Vanilla. 
     
    2. What is one of your hobbies? Singing
    3. Who's your favorite character in the Bible?  That's a tough one.. I do like Job though, and Jesus of course.
    4. When is your birthday? December 5th

    5. What is one of your fears? Loosing a tooth!
     6. What is your middle name? Don't have one!
     7. Cake or ice cream? Ice Cream!
     8. When did you receive the Holy Ghost? October 16th ,2004 (Happy HG bday to me!)
     9. If you could visit any country, which would it be? Europe
     10. Have you ever been stung by a bee, and how did you react? Nope, I have never been stung.
    11. Where did you live 10 years ago? Same city I do now.
    My questions to those I nominate:
    1. Do you bite your nails?
    2. If you could change your name, what would your new name be?
    3. If you had to lose a foot or a hand which would you pick?
    4. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
    5. What's one of your favorite memories?
    6. What makes your smile?
    7. Do you own any stuffed animals?
    8. What is one of your pet peeves?
    9. San Francisco or New York?
    10. What is something you want to do in your lifetime?
    11. How are you doing today? lol

      I nominate:
      Well I think a lot of people have already been nominated, but I nominate the following.
      1. Lily
      2. Elias

      and since I can't come up with any more bloggers to nominate I urge the following non-blogger to answer those questions in the comments :D
      3. Joe
      4. Christy
      5. Sambra
      6. Sarah M.
      7. Chlooe 
      I would "nominate"more readers but I don't know who else reads my blog like that. So yeah.. lol. Anybody is welcome to answer the questions though :)
       


    15 comments

    1. 1. Do you bite your nails?....nope!
      2. If you could change your name, what would your new name be?...I like my name just the way it is :)
      3. If you had to lose a foot or a hand which would you pick?...lose a foot
      4. Do you eat breakfast every morning?...I drink breakfast (smoothies!!)
      5. What's one of your favorite memories?...going to Yosemite with my dad, mom, and Eli
      6. What makes your smile?...obviously my teeth make my smile. But what makes me smile is my family, friends, babies, dogs, the beauty that God created, and the awesomeness of God!
      7. Do you own any stuffed animals?...yes! A little bear my mom gave me for Valentine's Day around four years ago.
      8. What is one of your pet peeves?...people smacking!!
      9. San Francisco or New York?...New York
      10. What is something you want to do in your lifetime?...Go to South Africa on a missions trip.
      11. How are you doing today? lol...I am doing better than most, not as good as some :D

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You're so awesome for commenting! Woohoo. And You are no fun for #2! lol. and haw haw, on #6 -___-

        I also didn't know that you wanted to go to South Africa, interesting choice :)

        Nursing student power!! Now excuse me as I start my load of homework that is due tomorrow.. haha.

        Delete
    2. . Do you bite your nails?..... LOl Nope.
      2. If you could change your name, what would your new name be?... I will be honest with you I have thought of changing my name but I've reached a point where I'm used to the challenge of having a name thats not common (along with telling people how its spelled and said) (lol)
      3. If you had to lose a foot or a hand which would you pick?... probably a foot, both are a challange if you lose them but losing a foot I think is easier to cope with
      4. Do you eat breakfast every morning?...I try to most mornings but it usually consits of coffee and toast of some sort.
      5. What's one of your favorite memories?... Other than recieving the Holy Ghost, probly a couple months back when I spent a week at the beach in Cali.
      6. What makes your smile?...Knowing I have God in my life and heaven in my future.
      7. Do you own any stuffed animals?...Yes, a couple of rather large bears my Sister got me for Valentines days a couple yrs ago.
      8. What is one of your pet peeves?.... People smacking while eating . lol
      9. San Francisco or New York?....I'd visit San Francisco
      10. What is something you want to do in your lifetime?... Go to Europe
      11. How are you doing today? lol... I'm doing better than I deserve..

      ReplyDelete
    3. Happy Holy Ghost Birthday! Sorry that its late wishes

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks! lol it's a blessing :) and unique names are the best ;) except Starbucks always misspells that. But I gues you don't have to worry about that too much since you know, there aren't any super close to you :p haha

        Delete
      2. And I'm sure you're doing great because you are great my dear!

        Delete
    4. 1. Do you bite your nails? Gross

      2. If you could change your name, what would your new name be? I would change my last name...

      3. If you had to lose a foot or a hand which would you pick? what a horrible thing to consider! But I'd pick my foot.

      4. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Yes, most important meal of the day =)

      5. What's one of your favorite memories? Trying to buy a Christmas something for my grandma with my cousin Justin and locking the keys in the car = running on foot back to her house to take her car to my house to get the keys...before my parents got home.

      6. What makes your smile? Animals. Cute kids. Laughing with family or friends. Being a child of God. Walking on a pretty day. People who sing and dance while driving.

      7. Do you own any stuffed animals? Many. The closest are a red dog, a Brown Bear, and two teddy bears...

      8. What is one of your pet peeves? toilet paper rolls with one square of tissue left. Always look first.

      9. San Francisco or New York? Since we live closer to San Fran, New York.

      10. What is something you want to do in your lifetime? Learn a second and third language.

      11. How are you doing today? FANTASTIC! =D

      SM

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You would change your last name huh? To what? heh heh.
        LOL at your memory. hahahahaha and #8 made me LOL. I hate that too!!!!!!!!! hahahah.

        Delete
    5. 1. Do you bite your nails?... Yes. I know its gross, my sisters tell me all the time.
      2. If you could change your name, what would your new name be?... The Great Awesome and Mighty Joemamma
      3. If you had to lose a foot or a hand which would you pick?... It would have to be a foot.
      4. Do you eat breakfast every morning?... No, but i really enjoy breakfast so i make it a point to have it on Saturdays, preferably at one of my favorite restaurants , The Cowboy Cafe.
      5. What's one of your favorite memories?... One would have to be one year at a 4th of July celebration when it started down pouring in the middle of the fireworks show and we had to walk home soaking wet. I know it doesn't sound fun but my family has a way of making any little moment memorable.
      6. What makes your smile?... The presence of the lord you feel in service, seeing a baby laugh, going out doors and enjoying Gods creation,singing along with the radio at the top of your lungs, and talking to my good friend from Cali.
      7. Do you own any stuffed animals?... I should not admit this but yes, its a stuffed cookie monster LOL It was a gift
      8. What is one of your pet peeves?... People who drive recklessness on purpose.
      9. San Francisco or New York?... San Francisco, of course:)
      10. What is something you want to do in your lifetime?... Go sky diving and go dog sleding in Alaska.
      11. How are you doing today? lol... I'm doing pretty Good because I have not lost a foot or hand. LOL

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. So if you were renamed to " awesome and mighty joemomma" which would be your first, middle and last name ?!
        And what good friend from cali? ;)
        Lol about your stuffed animal haha i didnt know that lol

        Delete
    6. Oooo BLOG FLIRTING...I love it!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. What are you talking about ? Heh heh . Lol

        Delete
      2. Awww I was thinking the same thing ;)

        Delete
    7. I think I will have a little fun and answer your questions.

      1. Do you bite your nails? No, I tear them. It drives my husband crazy.
      2. If you could change your name, what would your new name be? I will keep my name, thank you.
      3. If you had to lose a foot or a hand which would you pick? That's a toughie and not very pleasant to consider. I would have to say probably my left hand.
      4. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Yep. I love a good breakfast.
      5. What's one of your favorite memories?our 25th anniversary Hawaii trip
      6. What makes your smile? the thought that pay day is coming for the devil
      7. Do you own any stuffed animals? not anymore
      8. What is one of your pet peeves? people that sit like a bump on a dill pickle during worship service
      9. San Francisco or New York? San Fran - but once a year is enough for me
      10. What is something you want to do in your lifetime? write a book
      11. How are you doing today? tired, but good

      Thanks for letting me take your little survey. :-)

      Sis. Connell

      ReplyDelete

    What-do-ya think?