Starbucks Has An Issue With My Name

So, you would think that if somebody went to starbucks as often as I did they would know me by now right?
ERRRR, wrong. So I decided to take pictures of some of the times they misspelled my name.
Analee


Analee (agan) OR Ahalee
Anale
Analyn...that's actually kind of pretty lol


But when they get t right... they get it right


Sorry dear blog readers, I've been MIA , I know.. I know.. 
Why you may ask?
Two words: Finals week(s)

I do have some blog posts in mind, but they would take too long to write, so I am waiting until I'm done with school. 

Oh by the way, I have another poll that I would love if you guys could vote on :) 
Gracias!
 

5 comments

  1. Lol! Maybe this has something to do with you speaking too FAST :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -__- whatever Hanna without an H... lol

      Delete
  2. I like Ahalee. It sounds like maybe you have a Hawaiian twin? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I don't see why they should have a problem spelling it. The pronunciation is also very easy.

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sis.Connell: Lol ! Maybe I do !
    Elias: -___- you're the last person that cab say that lol

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?