My First Conquerors Conference



Conquerors Conference is in Tucson Arizona for those who didn't know. It was my first time and definitely not my last, I think I am going to trade some California conferences for conferences elsewhere. lol

The preaching was amazing. They talked about having 4rth dimension church, worship, the cross and more. There is way more to say, but writing about it wont even begin to describe the actual move of God. I do have to admit that I had never been to a conference before where people were just letting go and worshiping God like that. It was refreshing, especially because a lot of those were young girls.

Anyway, here are some pictures. I apologize ahead of time because my pictures are um... a little biased. AHEM, WINK WINK. lolol

Oh and the pictures are not in order


 At the lock in. I loo like I am up to something, it was impossible getting a good picture.


 The Velez girlies
 At the banquet, don't ask why my eyes look closed. lol

 This litte kid cracked me up. He came up to our table and kept making a face when he would win. I told him he had to make the exact face in the pic
 California, New Mexico and Arizona. lol Do we look related?

 Brianna :) She's so cute . heh heh
 Dearest Mary! She was so brave and sang a special. She is officially my hero :)



 Dearest Jayne
 Our "flower" at the banquet lol
 Faith , me and an invader.
 Lloraine, it was lovely meeting you. About time!

Here are also some pictures from Scottsdale 




 About to rob a starbucks. lol jk. We thought it was clever that we used her gloves for our cold drinks.
 Getting the picture was difficult though, we were hoping for red lights. lol
 Starbucks at a supermarket
Our blankies matched our personalities. :)



Thank you Teresa and Mary for allowing me to stay at your casa and treating me like family. Now Daisy on the other hand I rather not treat me like family because that means that I will get squished and/or put in a head lock and dropped on the ground..lolol
It was also nice meeting you Norma (since I know you read this).

Basically I had an awesome trip

16 comments

  1. I love The THREE (3) VELEZ girlies picture. I knew they would find an awesome addition to the family (WINK, wink) love you three girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm flattered , but my last name is still very much Villasenor. Lol

      Delete
    2. I just read this response!! LOLOL

      YOU SO FUNNY!!

      Delete
  2. That's right, her last name is still very much Villasenor, and she is in no rush to leave me or California! Haha ;)

    Although I must say dear kindred, I think the Lord is preparing your heart to leave us. "I think I am going to trade some California conferences for some conferences elsewhere. lol"

    Wowwww....ok anyways, love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idk what you're talking about kindred.... Ahem . Lol

      Delete
  3. Yayy pics!

    Um, MARY never mentioned to me that she sang a special! What?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anali!!! Thats a HORRID pic of me!!! I HATE IT!!! LOL!!! Yeah Jen...I sang...it was the awkwardest-scariest-moment EVERRRR...LOLOLOL...Sorry I forgot to mention that part to you!!! To the kindreds: I have NO PREFERANCE of where Anali should live...Cali or Roswell...either way I'm STILL HALFWAY in between...I just want God's will!!! Hee, hee!!! ;)

      Delete
  4. Btw-you also need to post a pic of my coffee mug I gave you on here!!! pics of BOTH SIDES!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Embarrassing! Lol ill think about it.

      Delete
  5. I was just being friendly, you know you enjoyed it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that's you being friendly, I dont want to see you being mean lol

      Delete
  6. It was great finally meeting you too Anali! I feel like I have know you for a while since I've heard so much about you! I think I will trade you Arizona conferences for California ones! Lol

    Lorraine Orozco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I heard so much about you before, which is why I wanted a picture with you :)

      Delete
  7. Marys special was sweet and you could def tell it came from her heart! So proud!!! (Mary-Mary)

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?