Who do you think won ? ( answer)

Well the winner is.....




.........................................














 Me





Heh heh . So she may be able to tackle me but I beat her at arm wrestling! lol muahahahah.
It was actually pretty easy :p but then again she might have been a little distracted. LOL. 


But the story doesn't end there..







She came after me!
And I was very scared!
 



LOL These pictures crack me up. She was pretending to tackle me... really she was. lol

Aww :( my break was so cool. 
:)




5 comments

  1. It was such a great time:( and yes I was very distracted!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Daisy, why were you distracted? Lol

      Delete
  2. HAHAHA, sorry for doubting your strength. I love the victory pose lol.

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?