On July 4rth, 2013...

I saw the Greek sacrifice...


I went hunting with the Greek...
I saw the Greek get stoned...

Saw the Ethiopian run for their freedom..

and then get captured again...

I saw a prisoner... but unfortunately he escaped... AHEM. lol





Okay seriously, the 4th of July was the funnest day EVERRRRRR. Coco was like a wild man in the ocean with the sticks and stuff. LOL.





Mary :)





Funniest picture EVER below. 

 You guys can thank a bee for that. LOL

Anyway, I'm off to Mexico in the morning. Pray I land safely :).


10 comments

  1. HAHAHA! Love it! You're hilarious. And it WAS fun! Can't believe she actually threw the rock at me! That was supposed to be a pose, not action. lol Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry. At leasy she didn't say you looked like a devil...I was wearing red and black yesterday and thats what she told me. Lol

      Delete
    2. She said that? Why am I not surprised? lol Have fun in Mexico!

      Delete
  2. [Insert imaginary Brendan and Kendra in all pictures]

    *TEAR*

    Wish we could have been there! Glad you guys had a good time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look so *PRECIOUS*!

    love ya! have fun in Mexico! andale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun!! Btw, cute outfit your wearing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Kendra! Sorry ! Lol thanks for the comments guys and thanks Nini. I was forces to dress patriotic. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bananali!!! I MISS YOU!!! Come back to MAR BEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?