Glorificate by Miel San Marcos - English Translation

I did NOT translate this song. I heard it in English on Youtube and included the video in this post. Although I've been planning on putting up original translations I couldn't help it and decided to share this song. I think it's beautiful and didn't know somebody had translated it into English until now. We also sing it slow like the first video BTW.
Enjoy!

English
King of Glory I surrender,
King of heaven my voice I lift to you.
Let my worship be pleasing unto you.

My desire is to woship, all I long is to touch your heart.
Let my worship be pleasing unto you.

There is no one like you Lord
There is no one like you Lord
There is no one like you Lord, my God.

//King of Kings, Lord of Lords I exalt your name on high as I draw near to your throne Lord be glorified//

//Lord be glorified//



 


Spanish
F                C                 Dm
Rey de Gloria        yo me rindo
               BbAdd2          F
Rey del cielo levanto a Ti mi voz
         C                  BbAdd2
Que mi adoración sea grata a Ti


F         C                 Dm
Mi deseo    es adorarte
               BbAdd2      F
Mi anhelo es tocar tu corazón
         C                  BbAdd2
Que mi adoración sea grata a Ti

F                         Dm
No hay nadie como Tú

No hay nadie como Tú
BbAdd2                  C
No hay nadie como Tú, Señor!

F                        Dm
No hay nadie como Tú

No hay nadie como Tú
BbAdd2                  C       Fm Bb
No hay nadie como Tú, Señor!


        C
Rey de Reyes
           Dm
Señor de Señores
    BbAdd2     F
Exaltado seas hoy
              C          BbAdd2
Mientras me acerco a tu trono
     F
Glorifícate! (2x)


        C
Rey de Reyes
           Dm
Señor de Señores
    BbAdd2     F
Exaltado seas hoy
              C          BbAdd2
Mientras me acerco a tu trono


F             C/E
Glorifícate!
      Dm      BbAdd2
Glorifícate! (X4)

4 comments

  1. I see a pic of me and you on the side...YAAAAAY!!!! I see i've moved up in your world...I FEEL HONORED!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL You're so funny Mary. Yes you are in my world, but I don't put pictures up of everyone who is important in my world on here :p

      lol

      Delete
  2. ~ Mary ... I really enjoy reading your Blog.. Thank you for sharing... The Songs and picture's are amazing.... Wanna read Spanish ...lol... Check out our Church website .. Leave a comment if you want.... We would be honored. http://www.masalavidaiglesia.com/

    Have a great week.... Dolores from IL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lo siento....Geez my bad..
    Let me get your name right ....Anali ~ Bless u...

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?