Random Weekend Post


Hi blog, here is a picture. I don't post much of those anymore. But I'm not disfigured or anything, I just haven't posted pictures. lol

School has been crazy! I'm on this 5-week nonsense in nursing school (lol). I change every 5 weeks! I don't know what in the world is going on anymore. LOL. It's so bad one of my group members missed class because he didn't know we had class!

I'm in maternity right now and got to go to the postpartum floor. Saw a lot of moms and babies! It was pretty cool. Pregnancy in my eyes is one of the clearest indications that God created us. I mean, our bodies can create this little human within us. Not only that, but we are equipped to feed them! Amazing!!!

I wont go into details of how amazing it is of course. I save all my icky details for Hanna. Which deleted her blog yall! and she is also my personal lecturer person since she is crazy about this whole maternity thing.

I also get to maybe see a birth and/or C-section on Monday... hope I don't faint. aha! Surgery and such has never been my thing. Give me the squirming little new borns instead....not while they are coming out .aha! But that may change of course.

That's the exciting part of nursing school. The possibilities are endless!

Anyway, I guess I should get back to my school work :(

Adios.

11 comments

  1. Keep pursuing your dream, girl! You'll get through with it before you know it! It's a good thing you have the heart to be a nurse, that is an amazing career! Unlike me, I can barley handle seeing a cut with blood! Let alone deliver a baby, I would probably faint on the spot! Lol! And don't even mention needles! :-0 I guess being a nurse ain't for everyone but congrats girly, I wish the best of luck for your future! Btw I see your posts on self esteem in my blog feed but when I click on it they don't show up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nicole!
      But you can take beautiful pictures of the baby afterward :). So that's pretty awesome if you ask me! and thank you :). A year and a half more to go! Graduation will be sweet... I can't wait!

      And I know I know. It's next week. I was trying to schedule the posts but accidentally kept posting them. That's actually why I made a blog post. To try to erase the fake self-esteem post. lol

      Delete
  2. Just got to hug both your Kindred's necks at Ladies Day in Fresno! Wish you had been here, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sister Kathy! Will you be at WCC?

      And I know ): wish I could have gone but the 3 hour drive doesn't work out with my church schedule lol.

      Delete
    2. No WCC. we will be back on the island by then. Catch us when you can!

      Delete
    3. Aww man! I wonder when I'll be able to see you again!

      Delete
  3. Don't faint! Not that I think you will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I enjoyed reading this; quite entertaining haha. Nursing school definitely brings out ones sense of humor...gotta get through somehow lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lucky! IF I were to become a nurse, I would love to work in maternity. I hope you did well with your C Sections.....I had three and survived. Oh wait, I didn't watch them did I? :o)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get to see any births :( hopefully tomorrow! I think you would be a GREAT nurse! (Yes, I'm biased) We have quite a variety of age groups in the program, maybe you should consider nursing school ;) .heh heh...

      I have been able to work with the new babies and they are so CUTE!

      Delete

What-do-ya think?