I Am Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."
Psalm 139:14


The purpose of a temperature during the body's natural inflammatory response is to kill the infectious agent or virus.

I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

A mother produces milk by simply thinking about her infant. It also happens when she hears her infant cry.

I am fearfully and wonderfully made. 

If our brain isn't getting enough blood, we faint - being flat let's the brain get blood/oxygen quicker.

I am fearfully and wonderfully made. 

Individuals with iron deficient anemia, will sometimes crave dirt, ice and other metallic-ey like substances because of the lack of iron (Pica).

I am fearfully and wonderfully made. 

If you are running low on calcium, your body will take away some calcium from your bones to compensate.

I am fearfully and wonderfully made. 

As soon as an infants head is out, it automatically rotates so it's shoulders can pass through the pelvis. 
I am fearfully and wonderfully made. 

In our stomach we have hydrochloric acid (one of the most powerful acids out there!), and we have cells that are there specifically to produce mucus to protect the stomach lining from damage.

I am fearfully and wonderfully made. 
I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Are you?

4 comments

  1. Hi Anali,

    Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your last two posts. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo! Boo-yah to the atheists!
    Once again, lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are....and it's amazing. How could a Big Bang do this? Lol :-) Just saying....

    Hope all is well! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies!! The human body is amazing in so many ways.

    You know what's funny? I forgot I had scheduled this blog post to post that day, so when I started getting emails notifying me that I had comments I was really confused. And then I remembered haha :)

    ReplyDelete

What-do-ya think?